Monday, February 14, 2011

Bird

So, it's been a while. I swear I haven't just been lazy about updating, it's just that...nothing has really happened besides me freaking out.

That is, until last night. It's not much, I'm going to warn you right now, but it's something interesting. I had a dream. I was running in the woods for some arbitrary reason when I caught sight of something...odd. It was, well, some sort of bird creature, except it had no wings. Instead it had four legs and was about the size of a deer or a horse. All it did was stand there, but it seemed very out of place in the dream. I had places to go, things to do, when all of a sudden: CREEPY THING. I drew a picture, because I'm cool like that.


Like I said, it's not much, but it's something remotely interesting. The reason I drew the fur the way I did was because in the dream the fur was sort of rising up from the creature like wisps of smoke. Dark smoke. All it did was look at me, and I was afraid.

I'm going to try to dream about it again tonight. Keep it in my mind until I fall asleep. I'll probably fail, but...eh, I'll try anything at this point. I've been really depressed the last few days and this...I don't know, it gives me some hope that I might not have failed as horribly as I did. Then again, I'm probably just having odd dreams. I'll post my results tomorrow.

1 comment: