Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Decisions

So I decided on which demon I'm going to let eat my soul.

Raum.

"The Fortieth Spirit is Raum. He is a Great Earl; and appeareth at first in the Form of a Crow, but after the Command of the Exorcist he putteth on Human Shape. His office is to steal Treasures out King's Houses, and to carry it whither he is commanded, and to destroy Cities and Dignities of Men, and to tell all things, Past and What Is, and what Will Be; and to cause Love between Friends and Foes. He was of the Order of Thrones. He governeth 30 Legions of Spirits; and his Seal is this, which wear thou as aforesaid."

I chose him because he takes the form of a crow, and there's a lot of crows in my area. I want to give him as much ammunition against me as possible. I've also always had a soft spot for crows, so if anything happens, I might not completely lose my mind in fear.

I've already drawn his sigil: 


Now I just have to actually do the ritual. This will probably be the last post before I do it, so...yeah. I'm still figuring out how I'm going to incorporate my blood into the ritual. I'm thinking I might just use the blood to 'charge' the sigil, so to speak. If I do, I'll take a picture or something.

And...Jeff was it? ...in case you don't check back on the comments...I appreciate the concern, but destruction is the point of this endeavor. Sometimes you have to break something down in order to build it back up again. I think this metaphor is an apt description of my situation.

So, a very simplified outline of the ritual:

- Normally there is a preliminary invocation to make sure that one is in a state in which they can control/command the demons. I'm skipping this part.
- Instead, I'm going to set up an area with candles. I will also be burning asafoetida. I will induce a trance state. Google it if you want to know how I'm doing it (or the possible ways I'm doing it).
- Then I will 'raise energy'. Though I've lost most of my faith in this method, I'm still confident that I can go through the motions of visualizing it. Basically, I will make pretendy time that I am moving energy around. Fun stuff.
- Then I will go through the actual conjuration. Yes, I'm doing it without casting a circle. If you want to know the actual words to the conjuration, look up the Lesser Key of Solomon online. I trust you'll be able to find it if you really want to. Instead of attempting to seal the demon in a triangle or circle, I will be using a mirror I own. This will only serve to send energy towards in the hopes that the demon will have enough energy to manifest in some way.
-  I will then attempt to converse with the entity.
- After that, I will allow the spirit to depart, but I will -not- perform any sort of banishing ritual. Surely this level of stupidity will get at least some sort of result.

I'll post tomorrow with my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment