Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rage

I'm fucking sick of this shit.

You want to know what I dreamed about? Absolutely nothing related to what I was trying to do. Nothing related at all. No, instead I dreamed of blood. It wasn't a scary dream, just...odd. I killed my best friend while fighting over a waffle or...something. I can't really remember it. I just remember smashing her teeth out of her face while blood flew everywhere.

Like I said, I'm fucking sick of this bullshit. I'm not going to find anything. I know this, but still I have to keep pressing forward when I -know- I'm going to be disappointed. I should just quit.

Make a mental jump into depressing shit, and I should just quit everything. It doesn't matter anyway, if I'm just going to die and become NOTHING.

You live a life of meaningless pains and joys, and in the end, you suffer for nothing. All you have to show for it is your body in the ground, and other meaningless lives mourning your passing, -if- you're lucky.

I'm going to go to bed and hope I don't wake up.

...

Except then I'd cease to exist. Either way I lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment