Monday, February 14, 2011

Visualization

Large yellow eyes that stare into me, freezing me in place. A sharp, shining beak that I just -know- could disembowel me easily. I can just imagine the creature ripping into my face and eye socket as I lie on the ground, bleeding out. It's covered in some sort of mixture of feathers and fur, all black and glossy. They rise up like smoke from it's body, and vanish into the air. I have a feeling it could vanish into this smoke if it wanted to, but for now it stays horrifyingly substantial. It's talons are long and twisted black, and I can't help but think of how they would feel clenched around my still beating heart. It bobs it's head as it walks towards me, regarding me as the lesser thing I am. Slowly, it opens it's mouth and I scream it's name in terror. At this moment I'm afraid to type it out, even though it might provoke a response.

Just...getting my thoughts out before I go to bed. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment