Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pretenchious sounding single word

Guess whose druuuuunk?

So I figured I should liket, type out my thoughts or someshit to see if I'm' really that different when I'm drunk or not.

So far I think I'm doing pretty well. I keep thinking that you know, maybe things aren't all that bad. And maybe I just need to relax a bit more. I'd like to be a musician or somethig. Being a mortician is just deppressing. If I was a musician I could just play music all fucking say a and not have to even worry about death or whatever. Sometimes I think I just do shit like this to torture myself. I think too much.

Ive been drinking on this crown royalo stuff and it's pretty good. Except by good I mean tastes like SHIT. I have to mix it with coke, and then it still tastes like mokey piss. You know, I'm not even going to bother correcting the red squiggly lines. I'll just try my best to spell everything correctly from now on. I think that'll be easy enough.

Ugh but I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY. I had all these ideas that just vanished the moment I sat down. i might just have to go to bed or something. I do feel a lot better now, at least better than I was. Ill prolly hate myself in the morning, but whatev. Later gaters.

1 comment:

  1. So - you still there?

    From what I've seen, you maybe could also live off Commissions on Deviantart. ;3

    ReplyDelete