Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Frustration

Guess who can't find anything reputable about the goetia?

Me~

Okay, that's a lie. I did find one forum with some stuff. Mostly personal experiences. It's interesting because there's two very different perspectives on what the goetic demons are. The first perspective is that the demons are just that: evil demons that will ruin your life at the drop of a hat. The second perspective is that the demons aren't really that bad, and that if you're respectful, you'll be able to build a rewarding relationship with them. The first group thinks the second group is fucking insane.

I have one of the ingredients I need. Asafoetida, a foul smelling herb...thing. I got some way back when I used to practice hoodoo.

Anyway, I'm going to give up on the forums for now and start delving into the actual book. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Don't go messing with the supernatural now, dear.

    You might get the attention of something you don't want.

    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. But isn't that the point? I -want- this. I'm crippled without it. Who wants to live a life entrenched in fear?

    It's simply a question of which is the lesser evil. I've made my choice.

    ReplyDelete