Sunday, February 6, 2011

Interruption

Wow, it's been a while. I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but I was extremely ill for over two weeks, and slightly ill for even longer. Luckily, I was able to get a prescription of some heavy antibiotics, so I'm doing a lot better. I'm sure you all are enthused.

Right now I'm catching up on all the blogs I've missed out on. For some reason I think this is more important than summoning demons from the depths of hell, or pissing off the elder gods. Haha, see, I can joke about my situation.

Eh, sorry, I'm just starting to see more and more the hopelessness of my situation. I'm not going to find anything. I know this. But I'm still going to look and further prove to myself the reasons for my fear. In short, I'm fucked no matter what I do.

I'm almost too scared to actually get started. Almost. Rest assured, I'm snooping around trying to figure out what ingredients I need to do an 'improper' goetic summoning. It just might take away to decide and get the ingredients. Luckily, there's a good chance I might already have a bunch of them.

That's all I have to talk about now, when I next post I'll probably have at least  a rough idea of what I'll be doing. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment